- Participation in all scientific sessions.
- Access to the Welcome Reception (December 2)
- Coffee breaks throughout the Congress.
- Bags with materials.
On site (2)
(2) On-site: only for non-paper-presenting participants.
(3) General: Faculty, Industry, Government, Non-for-Profit, Other.
(4) Student: Undergraduate, graduate & postdoc. A postdoc is defined as a person with a PhD degree, not currently employed or in a faculty position, but working at a university in a research capacity, under the direction of a faculty supervisor. To be eligible, an official certificate or document provided by the school for proof of current enrollment must be submitted.
Please note that in order to qualify for the Regular rates, payment must be received by October 25, at 17:00 hrs (GMT). Otherwise the registration fee will be updated to the current one.
Advantages to Pre-Registration:
- Your registration package is waiting for you upon arrival.
- No waiting for on-site registration.
Online Registration form
Registration must be done by filling the Online Registration form, one form per person. You will receive a reservation confirmation after completing the form; if you do not receive it, please contact Rosy Dávalos at email@example.com
Please, introduce the Name, Surname, Company/Institution, City, Country as you want it to appear on the name Badge.
If student registration is selected, please provide proof of present enrollment in an academic institution; otherwise you will be requested to pay the full registration fee.
If you have any difficulty with registration, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments have to be made in USD. The following payment methods will be available:
- PayPal system.
- Bank Transfer:
Bank name: HSBC
Name of Bank Account Holder: CENTRO DE INVESTIGACION EN MATEMATICAS, AC
Bank Account number: 2150031426, CLABE: 021210021500314264
Bank Sort Code: SWIFT: BIMEMXMM
Office: 866, Branch: 21
Bank address: Víctor Cervera Pacheco No. 14, Mz 10, L4
City: Guanajuato, CP: 36205
State: Guanajuato, Country: Mexico
Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option will only be available until October 25, 2019.
- Payment on-site:
- Cash (USD or Mexican pesos) or credit card (VISA and Mastercard no American Express) are accepted.
No personal check will be accepted for any payments.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We understand that cancellations are sometimes necessary. Participants may receive a refund less 50% processing fee for cancellation requests made by September 30, 2019. No refunds will be granted for cancellation after October 1, 2019.
If you have to cancel your participation and would like to be refunded, please send by e-mail a written request to email@example.com before September 30, 2019 at 23:59 (GMT).
Refunds will be issued after the CLAPEM. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund. Refunds will be paid in USD.
CLAPEM 2019 will not be responsible for any losses incurred by attendees, including airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.
By registering, you agree with the cancellation policy.